Yamato (
mokutonno) wrote in
sunshine_ooc2015-06-04 06:29 pm
Drop
This may or may not come as a surprise, but from today, I will officially be dropping both Shino and Yamato.
I had almost fully committed to having one last big push to get myself back on track, but with recent events in mind, it honestly just didn't amount to the motivation I'd been hoping for and it's time to step down. If anyone needs thread summaries or thread conclusions, I'll be around and we can PSL for what you need but, for now at least, this is a goodbye from me. Maybe in the future I'll rediscover my enthusiasm, but until then, thank you for the time I've enjoyed and I wish you all free and fair sailing.
Below is a plot round up for both my boys and should anyone app either in the future, I can be found via my journal or plurk, if applicants have questions or comments. There has been a lot of hand waving in recent months due to my low activity and I'll try to include everything, but obviously, anything listed can, alternatively, be ignored.
I had almost fully committed to having one last big push to get myself back on track, but with recent events in mind, it honestly just didn't amount to the motivation I'd been hoping for and it's time to step down. If anyone needs thread summaries or thread conclusions, I'll be around and we can PSL for what you need but, for now at least, this is a goodbye from me. Maybe in the future I'll rediscover my enthusiasm, but until then, thank you for the time I've enjoyed and I wish you all free and fair sailing.
Below is a plot round up for both my boys and should anyone app either in the future, I can be found via my journal or plurk, if applicants have questions or comments. There has been a lot of hand waving in recent months due to my low activity and I'll try to include everything, but obviously, anything listed can, alternatively, be ignored.
The NPC system and rolling mechanic that was being worked on by myself and a few others, has also been posted and I will be available for questions and also as a random drop in NPC should anyone require one and time allows.
Plurk/Skype amnesty from here on out is understandable, but I consider many of you my friends and would very much like to continue to RP together in PSL's and the like, but there are no hard feelings should you wish to sweep me from your time lines.
I hope everyone continues to have fun and grow and I'll no doubt see you around.
-Pinnku
Shino:
I made little serious progress with Shino, but as of the end of the body swap thread, his relationship with Kiba is greatly improved. He continues to train and given the war, increases his efforts to be useful and also pushes for ANBU harder; using the opportunity war presents to possibly find a niche in the village that he's happy with. His chief CR remains with Hinata, Sasuke, Sakura, Kiba and Naruto, with close ties to Kankuro and Iruka also.
Yamato:
Yamato as of the end of February now knows that he is a Jounin and his records have been adjusted. Tama is his live in pet cat and though not threaded, was a gift from Kakashi in a disguised effort to help with his PTSD.
March was a month of recovery and would have included a plot chain for him to receive badgers as a summoning contract and April into May saw him in Suna assisting Gaara, Kankuro, Kazue and Temari in their efforts to create a Shukaku puppet and also encouraged him to finally learn/train in the First Hokage's tailed beast suppression jutsu. There would have been training with team Gai to bring his fitness up to scratch to deal with the chakra needed and he would have been between Suna and Konoha until the first week of May when war plot kicked in.
He visits Sasuke in quarantine and reports back to Obito where he discovers he's been acting ANBU commander since some time early in the year, but the former commander - not agreeing with Yamato's view or work ethic in ANBU - neglected to mention the handover was happening and Obito never got round to an official swearing in, so he's been in the dark until that point. He takes on the mantel willingly though and informs Kakashi during his hospital visit. May into June see's him taking on these responsibilities officially and methodically restructuring ANBU as quickly as possible, in between handling the various trials and troubles that war brings to a village.
With the attack on the leaf, he'll be seen about helping rebuild and responding as quickly as possible to the threat. Neji will be as good as his second in command during the war and Yamato will no doubt bring this up with Obito to have the other Jounin officially recognized in such a capacity.
To date his chief CR remains Kakashi, Neji, Konayuki, Obito, Kankuro, Hinata and Yukimi, with close ties to Gaara, Temari, Gai and Tae-san.
